UGC-CARE Group II Journals Link https://ugccare.unipune.ac.in/site/website/CareList.aspx
Login User Name: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Are we ready for Digital Teaching and Learning?
V. NARAYANA MOORTHY; Government Degree College,Seethanagaram,East Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh
2. Need for New Strategy in Teaching English as a Second Language
DrJ.Kavitha; Mahendra Engineering College (Autonomous)Namakkal,TamilNadu,India
3. Transformation of Traditional to Virtual Teaching during COVID- 19 – Threats, Opportunities and Probable solutions
Ms.V.Arunadevi; Dr.Mahalingam College of Engineering and Technology, Pollachi.
Mr.A.Giriprakash; Sakthi Institute of Information and Management Studies,Pollachi
4. Identifyingthe English Language Problemsfor Engineering graduates and Remedies.
Dr.P. SARADHA; Vinayaka Mission’s KirupanandaVariyar Engineering College, Vinayaka Mission’s Research Foundation (Deemed to be
University)Salem, Tamil Nadu
5. TRAUMA AND SURVIVAL IN ANITA NAIR’S EATING WASPS
Ms. V.K.SMITHA; CTTE College, Chennai-11
6. Cultural Identity through Storey Telling In One Amazing Thing byChitra Banerjee Divakaruni
S.Asha, Dr. Annie Vidya; Voorhees College, Vellore.
7. Mutation - Reflecting the ideography’s of Traditional and Technological aspects in AmitavGhosh’s Novel Calcutta Chromosomes
Dr. V.Ganesan; MNM Jain College Meenambakkam, Chennai, India
Prof. B. Gajalakshmi; Avichi College of Arts & Science, Chennai-92
8. Education, Economic Independence and Empowerment: A Study of Isabel Allende’s Novel “Eva Luna”
R. Joy Sharon; Government Arts College,Coimbatore
9. GOLDEN RULE “STUART” TO IMPROVE SPEAKING SKILLS
Dr.R.Suraj Begum; Sri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology
10. Solidarity of Love and War (Akam and Purampadal) poems of Sangamperiod reflected in contemporary English.
Dr. R.N.Kalpana Devi; Avichi College of Arts and Science Chennai-92.Tamil Nadu, India
11. Encapsulation ofChildren’s Role in Roald Dahl’s novel Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
T Kamala priya, S Rajeswari; Navarasam Arts and Science College for Women,Arachalur, Erode – 638101
12. Review on Supervised Feature Selection Methods for High Dimensional data
N. Suganthi, Dr.K.Sarojini; L.R.G Govt Arts College for Women, Tirupur