1. Digital Skills of the Teacher Educators of North-East India
R.KarpagaKumaravel, Rajesh Babu Pammi; Central University of Tamilnadu, Thiruvarur-610005
B.Padma; Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai-620021
Page No: 1-6
2. Towards Enhancing the Reading achievement of the Learners
B.Padma; Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai-620021
Page No: 7-12
Dr. A. Srinivasacharlu; New Horizon College of Education (Aided) 100 Feet Road, Indiranagar, Bangalore–560 008, Karnataka State, India
Page No: 13-21
4. Effect of Neuropsychological Rehabilitation on Child with Specific Learning Disability – A Case Study
M. Manikandan, Dr. K. NithyaManoj MD., DPMR.; Neuro Foundation, Salem.
Page No: 22-38
5. Language Problems of Learning Disabled Children
Dr. P. Subramanian; Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University, Karapakkam, Chennai – 600 097.
Dr.P.Muthukumar; Padhmavani College of Education, Salem – 636011
Page No: 39-42
6. Mental Health and Performance of Secondary School Students in Tamil Nadu
Dr.K.Vellaichamy; Madurai Kamaraj University,Madurai-625 021
Page No: 43-50
7. Parental Involvement and Academic Achievement among Coastal Area Higher Secondary Students in Tamil Nadu
Dr.C.Subbulakshmi; Madurai Kamaraj University,Madurai-625 021.
Page No: 51-58
8. Promoting Intellectual Quality in Teaching Science among D.EL.ED. Students
V.Suganya; District Institute of Education and Training, Uthamacholapuram, Salem District
Page No: 59-66
9. Effect of Advanced Organiser Model on Slow Learners in Concepts of Physical Science
Dr. Manjula H.S; New Horizon College of Education, Indiranagar Bangalore.
Page No: 67-73
10. Brain Based Learning- A New Exemplar of Teaching
Dr. A. Balamallika Devi; Shakthi Kailash College of Education for Women, Salem-03
Page No: 74-79
11. Awareness on Vocational Opportunities for Special Children among Parents in Madurai City
Dr.M.Maruthavanan; Thiagarjar College of Preceptos, Madurai
Page No: 80-84
12. Social Media on Adolescentsin the Digital World
Dr. S. Kalaivani, G. Jayavel; Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar-608 002
Page No: 85-91
13. Effectiveness of ICT with Special Reference to Tab in Learning Among Primary Intellectual Disability School Students
Dr.K.Prema; Bharathiar University, Coimbatore.
Dr.V.Nareshkumar; Block Resource Centre (SSA), Nambiyur block, Erode.
Page No: 92-97
14. Work Motivation among High School Teachers in Palakkad District
Dr. A. Sivakumar; KSR College of Education, Tiruchengode.
Prof. G. Singaravelu; Bharathiar University
Page No: 98-106
15. Effect of Videos from Social Media on Educational Psychology Achievement between Biological Science and Mathematics B.Ed. Teacher Trainees
Dr.A.Pushpavalli; Swaminathan Saraswathi College of education for women,Salem.
Page No: 107-114
16. A Clinical Study on Identification, Assessment and Management of School Children with Dyslexia
Siju.V., Sugathan N.V., Murugan M; Sarada Krishna Homoeopathic Medical College, Kulasekharam, Kanniyakumari.
Page No: 115-124
17. Role of Information & Communication Technology (ICT) in Language Development
Dr. Sudhir Sudam Kaware; Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya (A Central University), Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh
Page No: 125-130
18. Social Media and Cognitive Skills
Dr.K.Saileela, K.Jayaprakash; Annamalai University
Page No: 131-134
19. A New Pedagogy of Learning Disabled Children
A. Vasudevan; Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Viswa Mahavidyalaya, Enathur, Kanchipuram.
Page No: 135-142
20. Social Media on Business Education
Dr. C. Muralikumaran; Raja DuraisingamGovernment Arts College
G. Jayavel; Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar-608 002
Page No: 143-147
21. Brain Dominance among High School Teachers in Madurai District
Dr. Shirley Moral. C; Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai-21.
Page No: 148-153
22. Brain Hemisphericity and Mathematical Problem Solving Ability of Eleventh Standard Students in Chennai, TamilNadu
Dr. J. Johnsi Priya; Meston College of Education,Chennai – 14.
Page No: 154-161
23. Developing Mathematical Problem Solving Performance Using different Metacognitive Ways : A Review
R. Rajkuamr, Dr. G. Hema; Periyar University, Salem-636011, Tamil Nadu.
Page No: 162-171
24. Phonological Assessment – Effective Practices in Assessment and Intervention for Dyslexia
K.Mathivadanan; Periyar University, Salem – 11
Page No: 172-178
25. Primary School Teacher’s View on Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders: Regarding to Special reference in Salem District
P. Nagasharmila, Dr. G. Hema; Periyar University, Salem -11
Page No: 179-186
26. Mnemonics: Assisting Students with Developmental Disabilities
S.Gandhi, Dr. G. Hema; Periyar University, Salem,TamilNadu.
Page No: 187-194
27. Dyscalculic Brian
R. Raj Kumar, Dr. G. Hema; Periyar University, Salem – 636 011
Page No: 195-201
28. Cognition and Emotional Aspects of Prospective Science Teachers
K.Sathya; MahendraCollege ofEducation, Salem – 106
Page No: 202-210
29. Importance of Dyscalculia Screener for Diagnosing Students with Dyscalculia at Primary School Level
A.AdaikalaJeya, Dr. A. Pio Albina; Alagappa University College of Education, Alagappa University,Karaikudi-630 003,Tamil Nadu.
Page No: 211-219
30. Awareness on Online Learning among Undergraduate Chemistry Students
D. Rajeswari, Dr. R. Ramesh; Periyar University, Salem
Page No: 220-228
31. Memory in Normal and Students with Learning Disability: A Study
Jyoti D. Meshram, Dr. Rajshree Vaishnav; R.T.M.N. University, Nagpur.
Page No: 229-234
32. Important Method to Develop Learning Style and Memory
ThahirunnishaBegam. N, Dr. G.Hema; Periyar University.
Page No: 235-243
33. A Comparative Study of Frustration among Adolescent Boys and Girls in Relation to Certain Cognitive and Non-Cognitive Attribute
P.J. ESWARI; Annamalai University
Page No: 244-250
34. Social Cognition and Environmental Cognition
P. Rajeshwari, Dr. A. Michael J Leo; St. Xavier’s College of Education (Autonomous)Palayamkottai
Page No: 251-255
35. Impact of Information and Communication Technology in Cognition
S. Durgadevi, R. Gomathi; Annamalai University, Annamlai Nagar – 608002.
Page No: 256-267
36. Stakeholders’ Motivation of Success Students in Scholarship Examination among Secondary Level at Salem District
P.Selvi, Dr.M.Vakkil; Periyar University, Salem-11, Tamil Nadu, India.
Page No: 268-274
37. Attitude of Research Scholars towards Plagiarism
Kannan, M.; Gnanamani College of Education, A.K.Samuthiram, Pachal, Namakkal
Dr. Hema, G.; Periyar University, Salem-11
Page No: 275-281
38. COGNITIVE ENRICHMENT UNDER THE LIGHTS OF BRAIN-BASED TEACHING THROUGH ICT TOOLS
M. Raghavendran, Dr.A. Jahitha Begum; The Gandhigram Rural Institute- Deemed to be University, Gandhigram, Dindigul- 624 302. Tamil Nadu.
Page No: 282-288
39. Teaching Aptitude of Secondary Student Teachers in Salem District
S.Murugan, Dr.G.Hema; Periyar University,Salem – 11
Page No: 289-294
40. Relationship between Teaching Competency and Personality Traits of B.Ed., Trainees
G. Jayavel, Dr.S.Kalaivani; Annamalai University, Annamalainagar, Tamilnadu in India.
Page No: 295-303
41. Content Based Instruction and Learning Development of Dyslexia Students
Kokila. N; Sri Sarada College of Education (Autonomous), Salem-16
Page No: 304-309
42. A Study on Scientific Attitude of High School Students in Relation to Classroom Cognitive Behavior and School Scientific Activities
M. JEEVA, Dr. T. MANICKAVASAGAN; Aannamalai University.
Page No: 310-315
43. Does Cognitive Strategies Instruction Enhance Student’s Academic Performance? A Systematic Review
Devendiran G, Dr. G. Hema; Periyar University, Salem-11, TN, India.
Page No: 316-321
44. Role of Yogic Techniques on Self-Regulated Learning
Srilakshmidevi. B; Centre for Yoga Studies, Annamalai University
Page No: 322-328
45. Influence of Super Brain Yoga among Learning DisabilityAdolescents
B.Yamuna, Dr. R.VidhyaSree; Centre for yoga studies, Annamalai University, Chidambaram
Page No: 329-333
46. Analysing the Role of Optional Subject towards Vocational Development of Children with Learning Disability in Goa
Saish S. NayakDalal; Dr. Dada Vaidya college of Education, Ponda, Goa, Affiliated to Goa University, Goa, India
Page No: 334-339
47. Impact of Yoga Intervention Programme on Emotional Stability among Undergraduate Students
Amutha. K, Dr. G. Hema; PeriyarUniversity, Salem.
Page No: 340-347
48. The Use of ICT for Secondary Level Students with Special Needs
M. Malathy, Dr. P. N. Nataraj; Annamalai University
Page No: 348-353
49. A Study on Learning Disability in English Language Diagnosis of IX Standard Students in Kalvarayan Hills
R. Rajeshkannan, Dr. V. Ambedkar; Annamalai University.
Page No: 354-359
50. Behavioural Problems of Children with Dyslexia
D.Vanitha, Dr. V. Sasikala; Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Tirunelveli.
Page No: 360-366
51. Technology for Cognitive Development
J. VinothaJeyakumari, B. William Dharma Raja; ManonmaniamSundaranar University, Tirunelveli-627012, Tamilnadu.
Page No: 367-372
52. Implementation of Stem Education Through Universal Design for Learning: Beneficiary for Learning Disabled Learners
Noufal P1, Paily M U; Regional Institute of Education, Mysore, 570006
Page No: 373-379
53. The Impact of Inclusive Education on Children with Special Needs in Warangal Dist. Telangana – A Case Study
K. Veeraswamy; Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University, Chennai
Page No: 380-389
54. The Basic Science Behind the Practice for Mindfulness
J. Vinitha, Dr. A. Veliappan; Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Tirunelveli, Tamilnadu.
Page No: 390-394